V – Club, which was founded on 21/12/2008, is managed by the students of Faculty of Foreign Languages of Ton Duc Thang University. Also, it serves as a meeting place for those who love to practice English.
The name V - CLUB was taken from the image of V in VICTORY. In addition, V also stands for Volunteer. Moreover, V means VARIETY, a club with diverse, fresh, attractive styles to students of different majors.
• In addition to bimonthly theme-related meetings, the club organizes annual contests such as English Eloquence, MC Contest, or other knowledge-related competitions, etc.
• Organize meetings in which students have the opportunity to exchange with talented students and other clubs
• Set up English Camps for the purpose of creating learning environments for the students
• Invite native speakers to give club members the opportunity to be exposed to a more authentic English environment.
a. Participants: All of the students of Ton Duc Thang University and students from other schools who show interest in English
b. Registration procedure:
You may complete the attached form, and then send the file to the mail address: email@example.com
- Being offered the topic handout and instructed how to take part in
- Practice speaking English in an appropriate environment
- Making new friends to exchange and widen English knowledge
- Be eligible to participate in all of the activities of V-club (watching movies, listening to music, quiz, etc.)
- Have the opportunity to practice public speaking
- Being equipped with English communicative skills as a preparation for future work
- Being given the chance to practice speaking and listening naturally, vocabulary, standard grammar, which helps increase confidence as speaking English
- Students of other faculties can hone speaking and listening skills in order to achieve 500 points in TOEIC before graduation.
- Support students doing scientific research through mastering vocabulary and grammar
- Having the right to contribute constructive comments for a more attractive V-club
3. Regulation: (applicable to all club members)
- Vietnamese is not allowed
- Pay 2,000 VND to support preparing, printing, and photocopying document when participating
- Actively constructing opinions in discussions
- Follow all instructions of V-club board of management and supervisors
- Take part in the club regularly
- Respect other students, behave with courtesy, propriety, be friendly to other people, show solidarity, openness, and help one another for mutual progress
- No littering
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, swear, or quarrel
- Keep an eye on your personal property