GOLD - Global Organizational Leadership Developmen Associate 2021
All you need to know about GOLD program:
Avery Dennison - Global Organizational Leadership Development (GOLD) Program is designed to provide meaningful, as well as challenging work experiences through projects that will expose the associates to a variety of our operations and functions within our Retail Brands & Information Solutions (RBIS) business. The associates will learn functional and technical aspects of our business, as well as general leadership skills in various functions:
1. Operations & Supply Chain
4. Human Resources
+ The1st 12-month rotation: RBIS Lean Immersion (ELS) training and onboarding with a three-week program of intensive leadership development along with Lean Sigma & finance training and hands-on experience at one of our manufacturing sites
+ The 2nd 12-month rotation: Continued training and learning opportunities focused on communication, advanced leadership development, and rapid problem solving.
Why you should join us?
Join our GOLD program so that #YOUcanmakeDIFFERENCE by:
- Be a part of the Global company operating in over 180 locations and recognized as an industry leader.
- Have the opportunity to shorten career path from fresh student to manager level
- Have a chance to rotate to different positions and geographical location
- Work in a diverse, multinational, fast-moving environment to grow intensively
- Have a specific development path with support from leaders, mentors, peers.
- Engage in many opportunities that come along with the program, not only GOLD
- Have space not just to innovate yourself but also create and contribute values for our
Our Selection Process:
Round 1: From Jan 16th, 2021 - Mar 15th, 2021: Application
Candidates are required to APPLY to this link attached: https://bit.ly/GOLD2021_AD
Round 2. on the date Apr 03rd, 2021: Qualifying Assessment
Round 3. From Apr 21-22nd, 2021: Assessment Center
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Supply Chain, Economics, Business Management, Commerce, HR or related disciplines but required less than Total 2
years or working experience
- Accumulative GPA ≥ 7.0/10 (or relevant)
- Excellent command of English, equivalent to IELTS ≥ 6.5 or TOEIC ≥ 722 or TOEFL iBT ≥ 83
- Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Works independently and within a team
- Ability to relocate every 12 months into different functions and locations in Ho Chi Minh city
- Sets and achieves challenging goals for self and projects
- Highly motivated and creative thinker able to work effectively in a fast-paced, change-driven
Lot E.01, Trung Tam Road, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc District, Long An province,
Hotline Talent Acquisition team: (Zalo) +84 911 681 074