IELTS AND TOEIC TRIAL TEST 2023 - 2024
Are you concerned about your English language skills? Do you need an English language certificate but haven't dared to register for IELTS or TOEIC Exam for some objective reasons?
- IELTS AND TOEIC TRIAL TEST - An academic activity simulating the IELTS and TOEIC exams that offers significant value to students in the Faculty of Foreign Languages.
- IELTS AND TOEIC TRIAL TEST - A competition that helps students in the Faculty of Foreign Languages assess their language proficiency before entering the actual exams.
- In addition to the valuable experiences the competition provides, there are enticing awards for outstanding students.
Isn't it beneficial, right? So, why wait any longer? Let's explore this activity together now!
* ACTIVITY INFORMATION
1. Duration: from 01/11/2023 to 27/11/2023
2. Participants: Students from the Faculty of Foreign Languages at Ton Duc Thang University
- Students in the English Language program, 24th and 25th cohorts of High-quality programs, and Undergraduate programs in English (those NOT have IELTS certificates) are required to participate in the IELTS test.
- Students in the Chinese Language program, 24th, 25th, and 26th batches (those NOT have TOEIC certificates) are required to participate in the TOEIC test.
- Students admitted before 2019 without qualifying IELTS/TOEIC certificates for graduation are required to participate in the IELTS/TOEIC test.
3. Participation method:
Students log into the E-learning system and take the Listening and Reading tests during designated phases.
Students are allowed to take the test only once and must answer all questions in the Listening and Reading tests within the specified time to be recognized as participating in the activity.
4. Test phases based on admission batches:
- Phase 1: 11/01/2023 – 11/05/2023: Students admitted before 2019
- Phase 2: 11/08/2023 – 11/12/2023: Students from the 24th batch, admitted in 2020
- Phase 3: 11/15/2023 – 11/19/2023: Students from the 25th batch, admitted in 2021
- Phase 4: 11/22/2023 – 11/26/2023: Students from the 26th batch, admitted in 2022
This activity not only provides valuable knowledge and experiences but also equips you with the confidence to pursue an English language certificate. Therefore, keep yourself updated on the competition news and participate in this activity !